With the ASCEND®-exclusive rotomolded performance hull design and extra-large cockpit, the FS10 sit-in kayak delivers a unique mix of extreme maneuverability, functionality and comfort for paddlers of all skill levels. When designing the boat, we incorporated customer feedback to create the most user-friendly system possible.
From stem to stern, every feature of the ASCEND FS10 sit-in illustrates the meticulous attention our team employed from design to execution. It features a spacious multipurpose stern tankwell, extremely comfortable seat and more, making this boat ideally suited for beginning paddlers and avid anglers alike.
- Rotomolded, custom-crafted V hull for excellent durability, stability & tracking
- Bow bungees
- Multipurpose dash w/weathertight storage, catch-all tray & dual-sized drink holder
- Large cockpit
- 10” (25.40 cm) port & starboard accessory-mounting rails
- Port & starboard paddle holders w/bungees
- Removable, adjustable seat w/bungee hold-downs
- Two 4" (10.16 cm) cleats
- Dual flush-mounted rod holders w/rod leash eyelet (leash sold separately)
- Multipurpose stern tankwell w/bungees (molded to hold milk crate, 5-gal. [18.93 L] bucket & more)
- Bow & stern carrying handles